I am here as an explorer
because I seek to know.
In knowing through my experiences
I am made to grow.
I grow because my nature is expansion..
the nature of everything big or small,
that comes from and returns to the One
and the All.
As I expand, I need not fear,
when I pass through hades and
dark nights with no glimmer of light.
I am here to taste, feel, hear, and see,
that I may take good notes of things
to decide what I shall be.
More each day, I get to grow,
little by little, fast or slow.
I need not be sad or angry,
as I took note too..
that Joy can withstand all fears
that comes from my hades.
Growth is my nature and it's sister is Joy.
Joy comes from within me, that I feel in my soul,
when my heart would whisper.."wait and see, there is a blessing!"
Then my fears and my tears disappears,
replaced with profound Gratitude,
that I am Alive!
..and that Growth is my nature.

No comments:
Post a Comment