Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winter Season in Heart



I want to guide you
This is me - your heart
I want you to listen to me
I breathe – yes, my heart I listen to you, now

Come with me in this winter time
I’ll show you the magic blaze
You will re-discover your inner light

I ask you to see Her - your inner Goddess in White
Ohh yes, She is here, watching over us
She came with Her guide -
Can you see the Ancient Owl?
This is your wisdom, this is your charm

Yes, I can see Her and her Spirit
Enlightened Face, profound azure eyes
Gazing straight into my mind
Pure, Clear, Bright  

Breathe
Sense
Yes
Now

I feel crystalline snowflake
Myriad of them
I breathe
I become
Winter Season in My Heart
Victory
Sacred Time in White

By Monika D Hankus 




No comments:

Post a Comment