Sunday, October 13, 2013

Integration


I asked my Spirit Guide
“What does it mean The Integration of My Life?”

He told me:
“Sit down
Imagine your life as the puzzle
All pieces scattered
You put in order
In one integral image
Do you see there any empty parts?
Any damaged ones?

For sure, you see, the beautiful ones, attracted by your heart”

“Well – I said
Yes, I see them all, indeed”

“Close your eyes, he said
And see the whole picture
Do you see empty, damaged parts?”

“No, I said, I see harmonious, filled, colorful one masterpiece.”

“Bravo,

This is exactly the true meaning of Integration
You forget, you transform, you let go what doesn’t serve you anymore
You give freedom to unwanted OLD

You see only the beauty of New Life
You create
You hold perfect picture in your heart
You feel, you sense, you experience
How it becomes your reality
You dreamt about.”

by Monika D Hankus 

No comments:

Post a Comment