Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Wings of Isis


I woke up
In my dreams
Suddenly She came
In Golden Wings
With two swirling Serpents
Around Herself

I couldn’t believe
I saw this vivid scene
She started to spread Her Wings
I whispered
Isis
Isis
Isis

She revealed Herself
Epitome of Love and Power
“Don’t follow the crowd
You will find there only their dream” 
- She said

She stopped for a while
I started to gaze into Her mystic eyes

“Walk alone
Walk in Nature
Listen to your heart
I will take you to places
No one has ever been”

I knew She was real
I knew She was talking to me
I knew that my way I step into NEW
Is guided
Is protected
Is empowered
By Her Wings

She brought Her beloved back to Life
Now She brings mine
Isis
Isis
Isis

Grateful and fulfilled Heart

by Monika D Hankus


No comments:

Post a Comment