Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Essence of Eternal Life


M O T H E R

Running out
Fast
Faster
Even more

M O T H E R 

Dashing
Deeper
Hastily
Swiftly

M O T H E R 

I breathe your Land
I feel drops
Tears of my blood
Into your Ground
I transform the heart

Rose
Thorn
Pain
Noise

M O T H E R

I rush out
"Why, why this way?"
Change
Transmuting gulp
"Drink
Drink, sweet child"

I am waking up
Dizzy
Hangover

Wine
Wine of Eternal Life

Mystic Forest
All alive
Elves, fairies, gnomes
All are welcoming US

I am dreaming
I wake up 

"Dance
Dance for me"

Free
I breathe the spirit
One
We start
We move
We twist
We swirl

Ohhh
I become the serpent
I feel its tongue
Penetrating my inner eye
Clear sight
Clairvoyant life

I enter
I touch
I become
ONE

N O W 

by Monika D Hankus 


No comments:

Post a Comment