Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cosmic Avatar


There was a T I M E 
. . . 
It was not a nightmare
Neither an illusion 
Nor a fantasy 

T R U T H 

Within your S O U L 
Deep
High
Like a bird
With a strong desire to fly

It was waking up
Gradually
Emerging from a dense fog
Becoming a watery mist 
Finally a gentle haze

L O N G 

Time after time
Life after life
Death after death 
Waiting for

R E A D I N E S S 

W I L L I N G N E S S

E A G E R N E S S 

Beyond the paradigm 
You breathe
You see
You step
You exist

T R U T H 

Many trails
Many lessons
Many challenges 
Before the clear sight of the heart 

Warrior of the Royal Blood
Warrior of the Darkest Dark
Warrior of the Brightest Light
Warrior of the Ancient Mystery
Warrior of the Alchemic Wizardry 


A - L - O - N - E

You crossed the bridge
You went beyond 
The critical switch

Your faith
You courage
Your confidence 


The Golden K E Y 

To enter Eternal D R E A M 

An inner voice
"Welcome back
Welcome H O M E"

T I M E 
Of being alone is done

T I ME 
Of being ONE with/in ALL 

Your precious R E W A R D 

by Monika D Hankus

No comments:

Post a Comment