"Toc toc toc"
Knocking
Open the doors
You wake up
With the magic key
You step into His Mystery
The bottom of His
Pervading Intensity
Landing on your mind
First
He removes all deceptive thoughts
You created by your own
Second
He is reaching your heart
Healing all misleading impressions of NOW
"Kra kra kra"
Around your being all
Around and within your auric field
You touch the shadow side
You free yourself from ill-usion prison
You were for a long time
With eloquence
With a smooth breath
He shows you the hidden Truth
The power of your thought
You retrospect your life
You find the brightest light
In the darkest dark
You welcome your ancestors with a clear insight
Your newborn inner wings
Shaping the shift
N O W
The final flight
Through the gates of the invisible land
S Y N C H R O N I C I T Y
With All and Everything
You become
You ground
by Monika D Hankus

Best yet
ReplyDeletethank you very much
ReplyDelete"Your new born inner wings"... " Through the gates of invisible land, S Y N C H R O N I C I T Y " - kiedy to czytałam, przechodziły mnie ciarki. Niesamowity tekst. Z pewnością jeszcze nie raz do Ciebie zajrzę.
ReplyDeleteDziekuje bardzo. Ciesze sie ze slowa byly odczuwane w ten sposob. Taki byl moj cel, w rzeczy samej. Moc pozdrowien.
DeleteAmazing poem I love it very much
ReplyDeletethank you very much!!
DeleteThis is amazingly impacting poetry from the soul Monika. Would love to read more.
ReplyDelete